Overnight Lemon Potatoes
- 1 lb 1 lb baby potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, zest
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- pinch of chili flakes
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 5 cloves garlic, grated or minced
- 1 tsp salt
- cracked pepper to taste
- Boil salted water in large pot. Once water is boiling, add potatoes and boil for 2 minutes. Rinse potatoes under cold water to stop from cooking. Set aside.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a large bowl or large zip lock bag. Place potatoes into the marinade and mix around so all potatoes are coated. Place in fridge overnight (or 1-2 hours will do if wanting to make them the same night).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour potatoes and all of the sauce into a baking dish. Bake covered in foil for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 45 minutes, tossing halfway through. Enjoy!
I enjoyed this served with tarragon butter salmon and a Greek salad.